April 21-22, 2023 | University of California San Diego | REGISTRATION HERE
Book your group rate here for BINACOM (Sheraton La Jolla Hotel for 199 USD per night)
Institute of the Americas, 10111 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA. https://iamericas.org/contact-us/#how_to_find
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION VIA TROLLEY:
For parking information, see here.
- On weekdays, the hourly parking rate is $4/hr with a daily max of $32.
- On Saturday, the hourly rate is $2/hr with a daily max of $8.
- The Pangea parking structure is closest to Institute of the Americas.
The address to Pangea is:
2943 Pangea Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093
Professors and students are invited to submit research papers, videos, photography, audio, multimedia, editorial, and graphic design projects for the 21st Binational Communication Meeting (BINACOM), to be held April 21-22, 2023, at the University of California San Diego in San Diego, California.
The theme of the meeting is “Communication, solidarity, and social justice: challenges and possibilities”. However, the projects you want to share don’t need to refer to the topic.
For those who are interested in submitting their projects, the organizers open two dates:
- (1) Early review, before 11:59 p.m. on March 13, 2023.
- (2) Regular review, before 11:59 pm on April 14, 2023.